Advertisements

This site has moved. The new site can be discovered at http://www.jeffkillian.com

Friday, May 25, 2007

Update

Summer is almost here, and with summer comes lots of summer updates, as well as new developments. I have been working on these already, and they should be coming out soon. The reason that I try not to announce these things too early is that they end up falling through some how. I have already started a test run and have a select few people testing it. Once I figure out all the problems I will be able to officially announce what it is.

Hopefully when school gets out there will be more time to make movies, and so keep your eyes open for new movies being updated within the next month or two.

On a different note, if you have yet to play bloons, why not give it a shot. There are 100 levels in all; enough to keep you entertained for a while.

No comments:

HTML 7