Advertisements

This site has moved. The new site can be discovered at http://www.jeffkillian.com

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Update

The site has received a makeover, and is now much more visually stunning to the eye. The links and media has all moved to the left side of the screen, and I really like how it looks already. Over the weekend I worked on an all html template, but I don't think it is going to really work out. If you want to see it you can go to the blog test page where I test out anything before I put it up on the site. (On a sidenote if you don't understand the text on that page, you can learn about it here.)

But back to the template I like it and it is pretty clean. I took off some parts at the top that were below the banner, but they will be replaced. If you want leave a comment about the template.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look! its hot! lololololololololololol

HTML 7