Advertisements

This site has moved. The new site can be discovered at http://www.jeffkillian.com

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Unkhantrollable

According to this source, 0.5% of all men in the world are descendants of Genghis Khan. That means that 1 out of every 200 men in the world is genetically related to Mr. Khan. If this is true, odds, are, somebody at the same website you are at right now is related to Genghis Khan.

In other news, I had said I would post the video about the tree falling down, and I have done just that.



We had the tree cleaned up the next day, and I had work that same day, so I had to make the video in the morning before work. My camera is weird and the brightness is never completely focused so that is the excuse if it does not look like I filmed this at 7:25 am.

No comments:

HTML 7