Advertisements

This site has moved. The new site can be discovered at http://www.jeffkillian.com

Friday, August 31, 2007

Update

The Google Analytics that I had running on the page suddenly stopped so I had to re-install it on the site. If you do not know what Google Analytics is, it is a web program that measures traffic to the site.

I know that I have not updated in a while, but I have a legitimate excuse this time. There was a huge storm in Chicago if you have not heard, and we were fortunate enough to have our power knocked out for almost 4 days. I was able to make a 50 minute video of all the damage to our house and the surrounding neighbor with commentary from members of the family, and will put it on Youtube in a couple segments after editing it.

As of now I have to put that video on my computer, and somehow find the time to edit it. Check back for more updates on that soon.

No comments:

HTML 7