Advertisements

This site has moved. The new site can be discovered at http://www.jeffkillian.com

Monday, October 22, 2007

Work

All of a sudden work has crept upon me this week, and I find myself having a lot of things to do and not a lot of time to accomplish anything. However, I was able to install a new GMail add-on for Firefox, and it dings whenever I receive a new email. You can see the new add on working in the lower right of my browser. What I realized late last night was that as long as Firefox is running, it will ding. As I lay in bed and try to fall asleep every so often I hear a little ding, so if you're up for it, send me a little message late at night, and take comfort in the fact that you are keeping me awake.
----------------
Now playing: Radiohead - No Surprises

###

No comments:

HTML 7